Nendoroid Aisaka Taiga

More than two years after the last episode of ToraDora! finished airing, the Nendoroid version of the palm-top tiger is released.



































Read more »

6 Responses to Nendoroid Aisaka Taiga

  1. PREORDERED!!!!!

  2. I'm actually a little disappointed that she only comes with two expressions, I wanted that tsundere expression! I'll probably pick up the Nendo Petit or what not.

  3. I'm fine with it since I rarely have the time to change the expressions on my nends.

  4. Très bien, but must be expensive.

  5. It's actually the standard Nendoroid cost of around $35 USD

  6. She's an adorable nendo! And I love that little tiger. Sooooo cute. Love her.

Leave a Response

  • Mayo Chiki! Episode 7
  • Fall 2011 Anime Season + Updated Chart!
  • Wacky Food Week 19
  • Write for Us!