Majikoi Coverage For Fall 2011?

Greetings one and all,


As most of you may or may not know, I have not been around lately on SUTORAIKUanime since I started my own website Kaminarianime. This was mainly to break away from episodic blogging, but since Fall 2011 brings promises of some new and fresh titles I am thinking of returning back here for another shot. I will be covering the visual novel adaption of Majikoi, if time permits and things are favorable. I enjoyed the visual novel so much I figured why not give it a go. To that effect, I will also be making another post in the future that should give you a small preview window of what is to come for Fall 2011. Hope you are all looking forward to it.

2 Responses to Majikoi Coverage For Fall 2011?

  1. Woot, it would be great to have you back covering a show, something that I'm in desperate need of someone to do next season, given there are so many shows I'd like to cover.

  2. Be glad to. More the better if they are aired on or near the weekend like Index II was. So many shows I just want to see.

Leave a Response

  • Mayo Chiki! Episode 7
  • Fall 2011 Anime Season + Updated Chart!
  • Wacky Food Week 19
  • Write for Us!