THE iDOLM@STER Episode 4

I don't know about you, but if I saw show on TV, grabbing the remote and switching channels would be my instant reaction. It's like Hell's Kitchen gone horribly wrong.

2011-07-29_114914
Read more »

4 Responses to THE iDOLM@STER Episode 4

  1. Azusa-saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! I can't wait for the next episode. I liked this episode despite not being much of a Chihaya fan. I was quiet moved though. I feel for the poor girl despite being such a pain in the ass to work with in the games. Also she has one of the prettiest voices.

  2. An alright epsiode, despite some of the drama. Although, I can understand the difficulty with living alone and Chihaya wanting to begin her career. Loved the ED though.

    Next epsiode: FANSERVICESU! lol

  3. well, im certain that in reality the idol life would be a lot harsher, but who care? this show is fun on its own

  4. This episode really showed the downside of the Idol business, haha what a crappy job was that?.

    As the cameramen were constantly aiming under the skirts of the girls I nearly lost my temper ^w^.
    Producer-san should take better care of his girls.

Leave a Response

  • Mayo Chiki! Episode 7
  • Fall 2011 Anime Season + Updated Chart!
  • Wacky Food Week 19
  • Write for Us!