Welcome to the descent into madness. Don't worry, it will not be as terrible as you think. It will be worse than that...
Read more »
AFFLIATES
Latest
Popular
-
Even though the flying loli pantsu witches (as soon as I finished typing that phrase, an aerobatics team came soaring across the sky outsid...
-
The angelic sisters of Daten City are now in Nendoroid form! Panty and Stocking are finally up for pre-order. You might notice that their de...
-
Probably the most enjoyable and invigorating part about covering any anime convention is getting a chance to look at all the fantastic cospl...
-
Earlier today, a buddy of mine shared a highly entertaining website with me, some sort of a "mind-reading" website that asks you a...
-
Sorry for the delay on screencaping episode 15. Due to time constraints, all I can offer is a short overview of the arc in whole, but all th...
-
Hello fellow figurine lover! Suri is finally back and I would like to introduce to you my new Mistress. As I'm sure you already know, we...
-
After the great success of our Amagami SS ED Single Giveaway Event, we're planning another giveaway event. Read on to find out more. Rea...
-
Hello all! I'm back once again with yet another exciting poll, but I promise, this will be the last poll before the event gets underway....
-
An announcement I wish I didn't have to make. Read more »
Damn I've always wanted to know what Touhou is, since I've read a lot of doujin that bears that title.
Looking forward to seeing next entry.
Greeting to Arashi
@Montrovant1488: Thanks. I'll do my best to make it interesting.
had been into touhou music and read up some background of each characer, but it never hurt to learn more about touhou, thx for ur effort!
As an touhou otaku I look forward to reading your posts XD oh and I picked #3 for the above answer XD. if you need some pics of touhou figures, plushies, doujinshi.... just ask suri for my info he knows who this is ^__^
@Saibaka: I'll keep you mind then for pictures. I'll be sure to ask Suri for your contact info.