Month Of Touhou: The Prelude To Chaos Vol. 000


Welcome to the descent into madness. Don't worry, it will not be as terrible as you think. It will be worse than that...

Read more »

5 Responses to Month Of Touhou: The Prelude To Chaos Vol. 000

  1. Damn I've always wanted to know what Touhou is, since I've read a lot of doujin that bears that title.

    Looking forward to seeing next entry.

    Greeting to Arashi

  2. @Montrovant1488: Thanks. I'll do my best to make it interesting.

  3. had been into touhou music and read up some background of each characer, but it never hurt to learn more about touhou, thx for ur effort!

  4. As an touhou otaku I look forward to reading your posts XD oh and I picked #3 for the above answer XD. if you need some pics of touhou figures, plushies, doujinshi.... just ask suri for my info he knows who this is ^__^

  5. @Saibaka: I'll keep you mind then for pictures. I'll be sure to ask Suri for your contact info.

Leave a Response

  • Mayo Chiki! Episode 7
  • Fall 2011 Anime Season + Updated Chart!
  • Wacky Food Week 19
  • Write for Us!