Taipei: Final Day + Back Home

And after eight days of fun filled excitement and endless consuming of the most delicious food ever, sadly, it's time to head back home. Twas a great experience this time around, and since I don't go back to Taipei that often, I make sure to enjoy my trip as much as possible, and get as much fun out of it as possible. Overall, things went great for me, and I definitely had tons of fun. Well, school starts tomorrow, hopefully I don't fall asleep in class from jet lag!


DSC04875
Went over to Dan Ryan's for some good ol' pancakes and eggs and sausages.
Read more »

One Response to Taipei: Final Day + Back Home

  1. Glad to hear you had fun. I'll actually be going back there again at the end of the month. It should be pretty nice.

Leave a Response

  • Mayo Chiki! Episode 7
  • Fall 2011 Anime Season + Updated Chart!
  • Wacky Food Week 19
  • Write for Us!