Take Part In Small Poll: Tech Tutorials

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Nothing big. Just wanted to know if I should post my tech tutorials here on SUTORAIKUanime. Since I got rid the Games & Tech section and started making my own tutorial videos; thought it would be good to share them here as well as youtube. Think I should or shouldn't? Let me know by voting in the poll. Voting ends January 15th.

EDITED: VOTING HAS ENDED EARLY. THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT VOTED....


2 Responses to Take Part In Small Poll: Tech Tutorials

  1. I voted for the last option. Anyway, just wanted to say, that image is really lovely!

  2. Thanks.
    Supposedly, it is some artist's version of Mio Akiyama from K-On :P

Leave a Response

  • Mayo Chiki! Episode 7
  • Fall 2011 Anime Season + Updated Chart!
  • Wacky Food Week 19
  • Write for Us!