Mayo Chiki! Episode 6

I must say, this was an absolutely amazing episode, full of humour, friendships, and great expressions.

2011-08-11_192057
Read more »

4 Responses to Mayo Chiki! Episode 6

  1. hmm Subaru with megane? yes.

  2. wtf i hated harem show, but this show is just so irresistible!! subaru in cheongsam? my noseblood!!!

  3. Duel Wielding = Winning! Lol. Could not resist throwing that in there.

    Best epsiode so far. Must say this show has really grown on me despite how it began. Kurhea and Kanade are just so cute, but they all are. Hope to cover some background on Nakuru later on though.

    And next epsiode...what Suri said ^^

  4. I think I can stop watching this show after the next episode finishes. To go on any further I would risk killing myself due to blood loss.

Leave a Response

  • Mayo Chiki! Episode 7
  • Fall 2011 Anime Season + Updated Chart!
  • Wacky Food Week 19
  • Write for Us!