Amagami SS 2nd Season Confirmed!

SUTORAIKUanime has learned from Amagami's Twitter page, that one of our favourite shows of all time will be receiving a second season!

Read more »

5 Responses to Amagami SS 2nd Season Confirmed!

  1. Thats cool. I'm just wondering how they are gonna do this. Are they using the same heroines?

  2. Probably, which is why I'm feeling a little iffy about this supposed 2nd season. How's the story going to play out? The first season of Amagami SS was absolutely remarkable, to me at least. It's going to be hard for the 2nd season to match the awesomeness of the first. Just my two cents.

  3. Just going to have to wait and see.

  4. yup...

  5. fuck yea, i dunno whether my heart can take another season of this...

Leave a Response

  • Mayo Chiki! Episode 7
  • Fall 2011 Anime Season + Updated Chart!
  • Wacky Food Week 19
  • Write for Us!