Wonfes 2011: Nendoroid Madness

Wonfes is back again with an exciting array of new Nendoroids. Judging from the variety of new Nendoroids being released, some of which are my all-time favourite characters, I'd say now is a good time to start saving all that change.



Read more »

4 Responses to Wonfes 2011: Nendoroid Madness

  1. Ai Nanasaki, and Ika Musume are the two I plan on buying for sure.

    Elsie, Ohana, Menma, and Poplar are ones that I might consider.

  2. Nanasaki Ai Nanasaki Ai Ai Ai Ai WANT

    ...Yeah

  3. I think everything looks great, but Poplar looks a little off, and Meiko's hair looks strange. I do like Elsie and Append Miku.

  4. I must get Erio. I love Denpa Onna!

Leave a Response

  • Mayo Chiki! Episode 7
  • Fall 2011 Anime Season + Updated Chart!
  • Wacky Food Week 19
  • Write for Us!