Mayo Chiki! Episode 2

In the second episode of Mayo Chiki! things were given a slightly wild twist. Not only are we given a more in-depth look at each character's backgrounds, we also witness some hilariously outrageous censored (bah) fanservice.

2011-07-14_200853

Read more »

3 Responses to Mayo Chiki! Episode 2

  1. If this anime had nothing but Subaru I would still watch it. My god is she full of HNNNNNGGGHHH.

    Oh, and anyways, I'll be glad to do a link exchange with you. Hope this reaches you even if my email that I sent gets sent to junk. Just reply and yup!

  2. Got your email! Thanks tomphile.

  3. damn subaru is so cute that i want to watch this anime just for her sake

Leave a Response

  • Mayo Chiki! Episode 7
  • Fall 2011 Anime Season + Updated Chart!
  • Wacky Food Week 19
  • Write for Us!