Having been exposed to both French and Japanese cultures, I was interested in this series from the get go, but ended up deciding against writing episodic reviews due to my lack of interest for series which are situated in historical settings. However, Ikoku Meiro no Croisée is quite possibly the most adorable series, in terms of, well...pretty much everything, I've ever seen.
AFFLIATES
Latest
Popular
-
Even though the flying loli pantsu witches (as soon as I finished typing that phrase, an aerobatics team came soaring across the sky outsid...
-
Sorry for the delay on screencaping episode 15. Due to time constraints, all I can offer is a short overview of the arc in whole, but all th...
-
Probably the most enjoyable and invigorating part about covering any anime convention is getting a chance to look at all the fantastic cospl...
-
Earlier today, a buddy of mine shared a highly entertaining website with me, some sort of a "mind-reading" website that asks you a...
-
The angelic sisters of Daten City are now in Nendoroid form! Panty and Stocking are finally up for pre-order. You might notice that their de...
-
Hello all! I'm back once again with yet another exciting poll, but I promise, this will be the last poll before the event gets underway....
-
Hello fellow figurine lover! Suri is finally back and I would like to introduce to you my new Mistress. As I'm sure you already know, we...
-
Old news this is, but I thought I'd share it with everyone anyway. Found this while doing my daily random internet browsing, the price c...
-
After the great success of our Amagami SS ED Single Giveaway Event, we're planning another giveaway event. Read on to find out more. Rea...
looks fine. it just wasn't for me.