With Spring Season still going strong, I thought I'd give a little sneak peak of what to expect for the exciting coming season, with highly anticipated sequels including the third and final season of Shakugan no Shana (which we'll definitely without a doubt be covering), the second season of Bakuman, Working!! (titled Working'!!), and Shinryaku! Ika Musume (titled Shinryaku!? Ika Musume).
Read more »
AFFLIATES
Latest
Popular
-
Even though the flying loli pantsu witches (as soon as I finished typing that phrase, an aerobatics team came soaring across the sky outsid...
-
The angelic sisters of Daten City are now in Nendoroid form! Panty and Stocking are finally up for pre-order. You might notice that their de...
-
Probably the most enjoyable and invigorating part about covering any anime convention is getting a chance to look at all the fantastic cospl...
-
Earlier today, a buddy of mine shared a highly entertaining website with me, some sort of a "mind-reading" website that asks you a...
-
Sorry for the delay on screencaping episode 15. Due to time constraints, all I can offer is a short overview of the arc in whole, but all th...
-
Hello fellow figurine lover! Suri is finally back and I would like to introduce to you my new Mistress. As I'm sure you already know, we...
-
After the great success of our Amagami SS ED Single Giveaway Event, we're planning another giveaway event. Read on to find out more. Rea...
-
Hello all! I'm back once again with yet another exciting poll, but I promise, this will be the last poll before the event gets underway....
-
An announcement I wish I didn't have to make. Read more »
FATE/ZERO FATE/ZERO FATE/ZERO FA...
And the other stuff.
Already started doing coverage of this. I'll be sure to post some the results here, if you want.
for me, fate/zero, shana 3, working, ika musume are confirmed in my watch list ^^
If you also want to see the trailers to all the new fall shows and movies go there http://www.squidoo.com/anime-season-fall-2011