Nendoroid Sawako Kuronuma by Phat Company

OH MAH GAH, IT'S SAWAKO!!!


The heroine, of the shoujo anime series Kimi Ni Todoke series, is finally going to be immortalized in Nendoroid form! Fonze be praised! When I first saw her I let out a girly squeal that no man should ever hear. I would of never thought I'd see the day that Sawako-chan would be a Nendoroid since I never really see any figurines come from the Kimi Ni Todoke anime series. I doubt we will see any of the other Kimi Ni Todoke characters, like Kurumi, as Nendoroids (sorry Yi), but hey you never know, right?

Sawako's kawaii face.

10148900a

Her embarrassed face.
Read more »

2 Responses to Nendoroid Sawako Kuronuma by Phat Company

  1. so adorable!! both of them!

  2. Yes, it is a must get nendoroid for fans of the anime.

Leave a Response

  • Mayo Chiki! Episode 7
  • Fall 2011 Anime Season + Updated Chart!
  • Wacky Food Week 19
  • Write for Us!