First just get Addicted to Dance

I found myself extremely bored today, with loads of time at my disposal, so I got to work.


This is not the first remix that I've made. In the past, I've mixed all sorts of different things. Unfortunately due to my desktop crashing about a year and half ago (which gave me a perfect excuse to overhaul my desktop, which I did), those remixes are no longer available.


Alas, I'm back at it, with this interesting blend of Lady Gaga vocals and the instrumentals from FIRST ADDICTION, a song which I'm sure all Infinite Stratos fans are familiar with if you downloaded the OP single. I've been getting mixed responses from listeners, what do you think?


Anyway, here it is, in all its HD glory.





Good day to you.

Leave a Response

  • Mayo Chiki! Episode 7
  • Fall 2011 Anime Season + Updated Chart!
  • Wacky Food Week 19
  • Write for Us!