Spring 2011 Take 1--beginning--

Well, not including Moshidora (which won't be covered here), a lot of anime this season have aired 2-3, or even 4, episodes, which should be enough for me to write a general overview. And here is that general overview for 21 shows this Spring 2011 season. My mom is locking down on the Internet
And my iPod at about 10:00 pm, so I'm questioning the wisdom of following so many shows, but whatever. By the way, each blurb took up about 11 lines on my iPod Touch's Notes thingy. (I wonder if anyone SEES the joke and the reference...) (There are more than one.)

Unrelated
Read more »

2 Responses to Spring 2011 Take 1--beginning--

  1. A-Channel is a great watch, so is Ano hi Mita, Hidan no Aria and Hoshizora.

  2. Even though many people I like Nichijou over A-channel, I like A-channel myself more. Nichijou however is a tad more hilarious and engaging in a few respects (not counting it's overdoing things).

    I can't begin to even compile a list (yet) of favorites but I can say: Hanasaku, Steins;Gate, Ano hi Mita, Aria, Kami II, and A-channel are a few of the one I watch first above all others on my list

Leave a Response

  • Mayo Chiki! Episode 7
  • Fall 2011 Anime Season + Updated Chart!
  • Wacky Food Week 19
  • Write for Us!