Sakura-Con 2011 - Merchandise

One of my favourite things to do when attending a con is to wander through the merchandise area where all the anime goodies are located. Even though I prefer to purchase anime goods online, since it's cheaper to do so, I enjoy browsing through all the figurines so I can see what they actually look like, which is something you are not able to do online. This year, there were some really great merchandise available for purchase in the Exhibitor's Hall, including an Takumi's AE86 Initial D plushie which I absolutely would've done anything to get my hands on if it weren't overpriced. One absolutely hilarious thing I noticed with the male population in the Exhibitor's Hall, was that whenever they walked past a dakimakura, I would see their eyes wander over for a couple seconds...and continue walking as if nothing happened. Great stuff!


IMG_3596


Read more »

3 Responses to Sakura-Con 2011 - Merchandise

  1. Amazing stuff. Wish I was there. Thought I seen a Norinayn artbook and also some Shakugan No Shana merchandise. Also Pocky!

  2. I desperately want that Kantoku artbook

  3. ...It'd be nice to like, you know, live there. And I see my Hartmann fig!

Leave a Response

  • Mayo Chiki! Episode 7
  • Fall 2011 Anime Season + Updated Chart!
  • Wacky Food Week 19
  • Write for Us!