This is just a little post to let everyone know about the birthday of SUTORAIKUanime's founder akinari-kun.
Truth be told there isn't anything else to say. That first line tells it all. I suppose I could try saying Happy Birthday in different languages. Ho hum. Here we go:
Italian: Buon Compleanno!
Russian: Днем Рождения!
Spanish: Feliz Cumpleaños
Korean: 생일 축하!
Japanese: ハッピーバースデー!
Arabic: !عيد ميلاد سعيد
Hebrew: !יום הולדת שמח
Greek: Χρόνια πολλά!
Persian: !تولدت مبارک
and finally French: Joyeux anniversaire!
So tell us a-kun... how does it feel to be a year older?
AFFLIATES
Latest
Popular
-
Even though the flying loli pantsu witches (as soon as I finished typing that phrase, an aerobatics team came soaring across the sky outsid...
-
Probably the most enjoyable and invigorating part about covering any anime convention is getting a chance to look at all the fantastic cospl...
-
Sorry for the delay on screencaping episode 15. Due to time constraints, all I can offer is a short overview of the arc in whole, but all th...
-
The angelic sisters of Daten City are now in Nendoroid form! Panty and Stocking are finally up for pre-order. You might notice that their de...
-
Earlier today, a buddy of mine shared a highly entertaining website with me, some sort of a "mind-reading" website that asks you a...
-
After the great success of our Amagami SS ED Single Giveaway Event, we're planning another giveaway event. Read on to find out more. Rea...
-
Hello fellow figurine lover! Suri is finally back and I would like to introduce to you my new Mistress. As I'm sure you already know, we...
-
Hello all! I'm back once again with yet another exciting poll, but I promise, this will be the last poll before the event gets underway....
-
Old news this is, but I thought I'd share it with everyone anyway. Found this while doing my daily random internet browsing, the price c...
It feels scrumptious! I should be moving out on my own soon, so that's fantastic...and then I'll hopefully be able to spend some much needed time revitalizing this site. Thanks!
お誕生日おめでと!!
Yay Happy Birthday akinari-kin! ^_^
Happy belated birthday Akinari-kun~ ^_^