Wacky Food Week 5: House Morning Rescue

No, the title is not some kind of epic typo, and yes, I'm quite sober as far as I know. With the absence of last week's Wacky Food Week post, and with the major events occuring in Japan, I thought the name of this particular beverage is rather suitable for Wacky Food Week 5.



Read more »

2 Responses to Wacky Food Week 5: House Morning Rescue

  1. Seen that drink before. It always shows up during the commercials for Magical Girl Madoka. Good thing you posted this ^^

  2. hmmm i wonder if it actually works O_O

    coffee vs. bios life super mental focus vs. bioslifeE(super energy boost)vs. morning rescue.
    so far ive only done the coffee (strongest I could find) and bioslifeE(super energy boost). Coffee-I ended up with the jitters, then a crash, then a whole lot of trips to the restroom, hard to sleep. If i take less theres no effect. BioslifeE(super energy boost) really good at first, woke me up and had me alert, still let me sleep well. I loved every part of it except that it would always give me the worst stomach ache if i drank it on an empty stomach

Leave a Response

  • Mayo Chiki! Episode 7
  • Fall 2011 Anime Season + Updated Chart!
  • Wacky Food Week 19
  • Write for Us!