Another great episode this week of the second season of Kimi ni Todoke. It seems like the tension between Sawako and Shouta is really building up, but whether or not it will turn out nicely is beyond me, considering what is going on between the two.
Read more »
AFFLIATES
Latest
Popular
-
Even though the flying loli pantsu witches (as soon as I finished typing that phrase, an aerobatics team came soaring across the sky outsid...
-
Probably the most enjoyable and invigorating part about covering any anime convention is getting a chance to look at all the fantastic cospl...
-
The angelic sisters of Daten City are now in Nendoroid form! Panty and Stocking are finally up for pre-order. You might notice that their de...
-
Sorry for the delay on screencaping episode 15. Due to time constraints, all I can offer is a short overview of the arc in whole, but all th...
-
Earlier today, a buddy of mine shared a highly entertaining website with me, some sort of a "mind-reading" website that asks you a...
-
Hello fellow figurine lover! Suri is finally back and I would like to introduce to you my new Mistress. As I'm sure you already know, we...
-
After the great success of our Amagami SS ED Single Giveaway Event, we're planning another giveaway event. Read on to find out more. Rea...
-
Hello all! I'm back once again with yet another exciting poll, but I promise, this will be the last poll before the event gets underway....
-
Old news this is, but I thought I'd share it with everyone anyway. Found this while doing my daily random internet browsing, the price c...
This episode made me sad. :(
I actually really like Kento. He seems like a much more interesting character than the bland, nice Kazehaya.