Houki Shinonono 1/10 scale by Media Factory

Even though Infinite Stratos was one of the series I originally planned on covering, due to lack of time, unfortunately I am not able to. Perhaps in the future! But anywho, putting that aside, take a look at the tsundere of the series, Shinonono-san, showing a bit of cleavage!



Read more »

2 Responses to Houki Shinonono 1/10 scale by Media Factory

  1. Seriously? This is an instant get for me, I'm loving Infinite Stratos so far, and Houki is my favorite thus far. Must get it come March ^^

  2. Yeah I'm quite liking IS, though the fact that there seems to be 1 guy in the whole anime is a bit..
    But we'll see how it goes

Leave a Response

  • Mayo Chiki! Episode 7
  • Fall 2011 Anime Season + Updated Chart!
  • Wacky Food Week 19
  • Write for Us!