Taipei: Day Six + Gundam Base Taipei

It's hard to believe it's already the last day of the year. So much has happened to me in the past year, including the establishment of SUTORAIKUanime. I can say with confidence that this has definitely been a great year for me, and I have high hopes for 2011!


Anywho, time for the photos! You may be wondering why I didn't write a post for my fifth day in Taipei. Well, to put it bluntly, I did nothing but eat from breakfast to midnight snack. Eat, eat, eat, eat, and eat some more. I ate until I almost threw up! Bah!

FINALLY got a chance to check out one of Taipei's underground malls, and boy oh boy there was a lot of good anime merchandise. Purchased a tanned Azunyan Nendoroid Petit for around $8 USD, two Gundams, and a January issue of Dengeki G (Kirino figurine!) and a February issue of Megami (2011 calender!). Hmm, what else did I do? Check it out.


DSC04730
Don't think I want to see the preparation process
Read more »

4 Responses to Taipei: Day Six + Gundam Base Taipei

  1. Wow congrats on the Figs. Not gonna lie I am a bit jealous.

  2. I'm with Suri, I'm very envious right now. The figure prices noticeable are cheap even for decent looking one's; helps with getting a good collection.

    I maybe tempted to catch ride next time you go, lol.

  3. omg!! i cant believe i miss GBT when i went to taipei!! but i did pass by the maid cafe.... taipei underground mall is too big...

  4. I love Taiwan and every time I go there I try to find different kinds of food to taste. I too am a otaku so shopping in anime stores in Taiwan is something I love. I have been to some of the anime stores you have visited and will use the others as reference next time I go. The foods you took pictures of look very delicious. Hope you enjoyed your stay at Taiwan.

Leave a Response

  • Mayo Chiki! Episode 7
  • Fall 2011 Anime Season + Updated Chart!
  • Wacky Food Week 19
  • Write for Us!