"Amagami SS" Episode 25: Love on Christmas

Konichiwa mina-san! I hope you're all enjoying your holiday season this year. It's been quite awhile since I've written any reviews, as many of you probably noticed. Lately, things have been moving quite slowly around here, and that applies to all of the writers.


But putting that aside, not being able to review the final episode of the Ayatsuji arc, I was a little disappointed, since it was such a fabulous ending. That's why I decided that I'd properly take a look at this Risa Kamizaki, to see what all the confusion surrounding her is all about.


2010-12-24_140754

Read more »

2 Responses to "Amagami SS" Episode 25: Love on Christmas

  1. The reaction she got from Tsukasa was just priceless! XD

  2. enjoy ur stay at taipei!! i only managed to mob as many gunpla as i can when i went last month..

Leave a Response

  • Mayo Chiki! Episode 7
  • Fall 2011 Anime Season + Updated Chart!
  • Wacky Food Week 19
  • Write for Us!