"Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka?" - Episode 11

It's been quite the busy week for me but, I am back to bring your episode 11 of "Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka?". Episode 12 was actually aired a lot sooner than I anticipated. But I decided not to watch it so it won't interfere with episode 10.

t

Read more »

5 Responses to "Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka?" - Episode 11

  1. Alright now I REALLY REALLY have to catch up!

  2. punching through the face, double mahou shoujo action? epic!!

  3. Yea it was pretty epic, ne? :D

  4. For shame, Akinari. Even I got a chance to see it and Ep 12. Didn't think the fight would be that brutal, but not like they could kill each other.

    Note: Ep 13 will be on DVD/Bluray.

  5. punch of the century!!

Leave a Response

  • Mayo Chiki! Episode 7
  • Fall 2011 Anime Season + Updated Chart!
  • Wacky Food Week 19
  • Write for Us!