Here we have the lovely Heroine of Fortune Arterial, Erika Sendo, making her Beach Queens debut. And as you can see she is not as shy as Haruna Yuki is. Erika is sporting a two piece red bikini and also come with another face. Good thing because the mouth makes her look all "yandere-ish".
AFFLIATES
Latest
Popular
-
Sorry for the delay on screencaping episode 15. Due to time constraints, all I can offer is a short overview of the arc in whole, but all th...
-
Even though the flying loli pantsu witches (as soon as I finished typing that phrase, an aerobatics team came soaring across the sky outsid...
-
Probably the most enjoyable and invigorating part about covering any anime convention is getting a chance to look at all the fantastic cospl...
-
Earlier today, a buddy of mine shared a highly entertaining website with me, some sort of a "mind-reading" website that asks you a...
-
The angelic sisters of Daten City are now in Nendoroid form! Panty and Stocking are finally up for pre-order. You might notice that their de...
-
More Pantsu Witches figurines! Yatta! This time, Charolotte Yeager takes the stage. Read more »
-
Hello all! I'm back once again with yet another exciting poll, but I promise, this will be the last poll before the event gets underway....
-
Hello fellow figurine lover! Suri is finally back and I would like to introduce to you my new Mistress. As I'm sure you already know, we...
-
Old news this is, but I thought I'd share it with everyone anyway. Found this while doing my daily random internet browsing, the price c...
If we ignore her strange facial expression, her body is absolutely HHHNNNNNNGGGGGGGG. Gahh I was looking forward to this release, but why did WAVE have to screw up her face!?
Lol, true. However, the facial features sort of work with body...a little bit; but WAVE once again did sort of a injustice to Erika :( (well expect for the body)
Yeah its a "butter face" fig to me. :\