Subscribe To TsurugiArashi & SUTORAIKUsubs On Youtube

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Just another reminder to everyone to subscribe to my two new channels: TsurugiArashi & SUTORAIKUsubs.


TsurugiArashi will be my own personal account in which I will do Computer Tutorials and all sort of information to make you a better end user. In addition, I will also be working various topics of Japanese subculture such as Anime, Manga, and anything else that strikes me. I can't give specifics but be on the look out for it.


SUTORAIKUsubs is the subtitle project for PV's I began. For now, I will be uploading PV's either you can request for me to do or whatever I feel like. This will be updated irregularly (when I feel like and have new material) unlike my main account that is daily to weekly updated.


~Hope you all look forward to what I will be doing.~

Leave a Response

  • Mayo Chiki! Episode 7
  • Fall 2011 Anime Season + Updated Chart!
  • Wacky Food Week 19
  • Write for Us!